We are a community led centre with the aim to engage young people and adults with the opportunity to experience adventure sports. Run by volunteers who wish to share their love of the great outdoors. We are a centre of excellence for Duke of Edinburgh, the home of the Pangbourne Paddlesport Club, school holiday clubs, climbing and other community classes.
Adventure starts here!
Adventure Dolphin is a registered charity offering river-based activities and community classes. Situated on the banks of the River Thames with direct access to the meadows, recreation ground and the thriving village of Pangbourne.
Our venue with panoramic views can be hired for private events and activities. We have a large flexible indoor space suitable for anything from birthday parties, dance classes, Tai Chi and corporate functions.
Adventure Dolphin is also affiliated with clubs providing facilities for:
- All levels of the Duke of Edinburgh award scheme
- Paddlesport activities provided by Pangbourne Paddlesport Club
- School holiday clubs in partnership with Wild Adventures
- Indoor climbing including accredited courses for all ages
- And a wide range of other community led classes
NICAS Climbing Courses – due to popular demand, new course starting in November on a Wednesday evening.