We're ready to listen.
You have rights, sports should be fun. You should feel safe and enjoy your sport. You cannot do this if you feel unhappy from someone bullying or abusing you.
Our club welfare officer is :
Her number is : 01189843162
TO KEEP SAFE ALWAYS
Tell someone you can trust so they can help you
If you are being bullied or abused
IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT.
How do you know is something is wrong?
Something is wrong if someone:
- Constantly teases you, shouts at you or calls you names, threatens, hits, kicks or punches you
- Touches you or does anything in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable Makes suggestive remarks or tries to pressure you into sexual activity
- Damages or steals your belongings
- Does anything that makes you feel lonely, worried, unsafe, hurt or embarrassed
If this is happening to you, try to:
- Be firm and tell the person to stop- make a lot of noise to attract attention
- Get away from the situation quickly, go to a public place to find help or call the police so they can help
- Keep a record of the date, time & place, what happened, how you felt and the name of anyone who may have seen what happened
Call the 24 hour free helplines: Childline 0800 1111
or NSPCC 0808 800 5000
(Keep trying if you can’t get through straight away.)